Search Bread + Butter

Sunday, February 7, 2010

Production Eats - No.16

Worked NCIS:LA again this week. Same location, but small crew from last week. I'm happy to say that everything went smoothly. No running involved, just some good old walking. Onto lunch:

 

Top clockwise: Bowtie pasta with mushroom sauce, dinner rolls dusted with paprika, rice, mushroom stuffed chicken, Marinated tofu squares, broccoli, a small slice of corned beef with some cabbage.

I really like the chicken. There was salmon also, but it didn't look too appetizing to me. That reminds me that I haven't made anything with mushroom in a long long time. I was happy to see tofu as part of the selection again. The corned beef and cabbage was actually really good. Slice carved at request so you know it's fresh, which was cool. The meat was nice and tender.

 
That meal was accompanied with a salad of mixed green, corn croutons, shredded parmesan with some light ranch. watermelon slices and an oatmeal raisin cookie for dessert.

There was some germ chocolate cake, which was staring me right in the face, but I backed off and was content with a delicious crisp cookie.

5 comments:

teresa said...

i love those tofu squares, and i'm jealous of the watermelon, oh how i miss it!

Debbie said...

Can I have your job? The food alone is worth it!!!!! (But it does sound like you meet lots of interesting people...lucky you!).

Catherine said...

That looks like such a delicious lunch!
And I love the homemade croutons from your past post!
Have a great week Jenn!

theUngourmet said...

Good stuff! I'd love to try that tofu.

Hope you are having a great weekend!

Jennifer@womanvfood said...

I want your lunch minus the chicken! I love tofu like that, yum.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger