Search Bread + Butter

Friday, April 15, 2011

Production Eats No. 45

Before I get into this edition of P.E.,  My short film, By The Water's Edge, will be premiering at the Short Film Corner in Cannes, France from May 11th thru May 21st. Anyone attending the Cannes Film Festival be sure check the film out. It's really exciting and hope to share more good news. Please check out the film's Facebook page. Stop on by and give us a "like". We'd love to have your support as we go through our journey. ...And it's only beginning.


Now onto today's Production Eats. This week was a pretty short. It's still pilot season in La La Land. I find it fascinating to be on the set of *possible* new shows. Not many make it and some do. Though, a lot of shows these days tend to go the "reality" route. That's another story. Let's check out what catering served up this time around. Different company from the previous two shows I worked on.


Broccoli, Grilled tilapia, dinner roll, fettucini with marinara
Have I ever mentioned that tilapia is probably one of my favorite fishes? I love that the edges had a nice little crisp to it from grilling. It was still tender with no fishy taste.


chocolate chip cookie, pineapple watermelon

There were also some pie there. One looked like raspberry and another looked like apple. I was content with my chocolate chip cookie.

--

Don't forget to stop by my film's Facebook page. Your support means a lot to us. We've worked hard on the film and proud of the outcome. We're excited to share it with you all. Thanks for being a loyal reader of B+B, too!!



Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger