Search Bread + Butter

Monday, January 24, 2011

Production Eats No. 40

Friday, I worked on The Middle once again. This time on Warner Brothers Ranch in Burbank, not to be confused the main Warner Brothers Studios. Anyway... Same faces I've worked with on the previous days. By this point we all knew each other's name. Ha. At least most of us. So lunch comes around and I ponder what good eats catering will be coming up with today. I was pretty impressed with the selection they had give us on previous days. After the cast and crew got their shares it was time for the background to feast.



from Top right of burrito: Some avocado sliced, Mexican rice, pineapple slices, 
chile rellenos and some salad.

I perked up a little when I saw the chile relleno. That's a first I've seen that on a set. Kudos to the catering guys on this set. A little bummed that they ran out of fish. I so wanted the fish, but that's what I get when I stand near the end of the line. There was also torilla soup and tamales from what I saw.




Inside the burrito: Some chicken fajita, pico de gallo, guacamole and sour cream on a large tortilla.

Apparently, I need to practice my burrito folding skills because mine kept falling all over my plate. Ha! I also added some of the mexican rice into it. Mmmm... They also had the choice of steak fajita, too. I stuck with the chicken since there wasn't any fish left. It looks like a blobby mess in the pic, but it was good. With a few dashes of tobasco and I'm good to go.



Of course the choco cookie and brownie. I did go back for a rice crispy treat though, I needed some sugar to keep me going into the night.  There was also cake and pie and ice cream.

1 comment:

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

The burrito looks and sounds yummy! Your production eats are always fun! :)

Have a great week!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger