Search Bread + Butter

Thursday, September 8, 2011

KC Masterpiece Chicken


I'm in a chicken mood, have you noticed?

As part of the Foodbuzz Tastemaker Program, I received a sample bottle of the KC Masterpiece Buffalo Marinade. What better way to use buffalo flavored marinade than with chicken. It doesn't get any better than that right? I cooked up these tasty beauties with the White Balsamic Grilled Chicken I had posted the other day. Ya know... get a little variety into the party. Of course, being the only one who loves hot and spicy foods in the household, I ate it up. At least, as much as my stomach can take.


I just poured the marinade over some chicken (again some tenders and boneless thighs) and let it sit for roughly 30 minutes to let the meat absorb the flavor. It's that easy. Seasoned with a little salt and pepper before marinating then later onto the grilly grill or in my case ol' Georgie. I'm sure ol'' Georgie felt useful once again.

The taste is very much like having buffalo wings without having fried chicken wing part. Dip it some blue cheese dip with a side of celery and carrots, if you'd like. I had it with some delicious salad to balance it all out. Though the weather was hot that day, I didn't mind. Got myself some tasty grub in my belly.
 




Buffalo and Chicken

1/2 lb Chicken Tenders
1/2 lb Boneless Chicken Thai
1 c KC Masterpiece Buffalo Marinade
salt and pepper

Season both sides of the chicken with salt and pepper.

In a deep enough dish, place chicken pieces and pour over the KC Masterpiece Buffalo Marinade. Coat all sides of the raw meat and let it marinate for at least half an hour to two hours.

Prepare your grill. When your grill is ready, cook the chicken tenders both side 3-5 minutes on each side until full cooked through. For the chicken thigh, grill them for 5-7 minutes on each side until full cooked through.

Let the cooked pieces rest on a plate for 2-3 minutes to let the juices redistribute.

4 comments:

peachkins said...

I love buffalo chicken!

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

I haven't had chicken with buffalo marinade in a ages. Yours looks and sounds delicious!

tinyskillet said...

It sure does look good to me, and I would dip it in some blue cheese dressing...yumm!

Gloria Baker said...

look amazing! gloria

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger