Search Bread + Butter

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Birds Eye, too



So I ate up that last sample I had received from Birds Eye (which I had gotten as being a part of Foodbuzz's Tastemaker program). The samples are from the Birds Eye Chef's Favorites selection, which will be hitting store freezer sections soon. You can read my last post on the other three items I received from them as well. (here)

The last sample I ate up was the Roasted Red Potato & Green Beans. Heated it up the microwave way. Which saved me time from having to take out an pans to cook with. It was lightly sauced, which had a nice slightly creamy consistency to it. To make this a nice meal for two, I added this to some orzo pasta. The orzo mixed in really well taking on the flavor of the sauce. Sprinkle a little parmesan cheese and you've got yourself a nice little dinner for two. Jazz it up a bit and make into something semi-homemade.

Definitely gives these chef's favorites a try. I think I'd get me a couple more of those risotto. I enjoyed those quite a bit.










2 comments:

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

Sounds like a quick and easy meal! So convenient to have around for busy evenings...

contactos valencia said...

Thanks for the article, very helpful information.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger