Search Bread + Butter

Loading...

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Production Eats No. 35

So today's Production Eats comes courtesy from working a commercial. It was a pretty fun small shoot and a little more relaxing.  I was 1 of 2 background performers chosen for the spot. Not bad, I think. I gotta do more commercials. :) The only downside was driving home during rush hour. Ha.


Potatoes, sauteed carrots, a wheat dinner roll with butter, freshly grilled chicken, some spaghetti, a little salad with some sesame dressing and a few slices of pineapple.

There was also some seared tuna and freshly grilled steaks. I was tempted to grab a piece, but the chicken was already pretty big and I didn't want to push it. One of the neat things about working on small shoots is that catering is always a little better than working the larger shoots.


For dessert, a square piece of cheese cake and a chocolate chip cookie!!! Yum yum!! Delicious cookie.


You know it's a good day when the craft service guy lets you take home the left over gummy bears in a cup. A nice little snack as I drove home in traffic during rush hour on the 405 north, 101 south, 134 east freeways. Those in LA know what I'm talking about. :) Good ol' LA freeway system.

10 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

I just love the food where you work..





The Peach Kitchen
peach and things
blowing peachkisses

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

You know I always love seeing your production eats! :-)

Haven't had gummy bears in forever. Glad they made the drive a bit better! :-)

Chey can cook! (and more) said...

Love the food they give you! And gummy bears are perfect for driving = no mess!

All Things Yummy said...

I sat on the 405 trying to get on the 101 last night for 45 minutes!!! Yes, I know LA. Gotta love it.

lisaiscooking said...

I can never resist gummy bears! And, cheesecake and a chocolate chip cookie would have made my day.

theUngourmet said...

Everything looks terrific. Seared Ahi too. Yummo!

You can't beat a nice cup of gummy bears either. :D

sophia said...

Everyone should keep gummi bears in their cars when driving in LA! It'll help tame my road rage, that's for sure. Thank god (or not) that I don't have a car here, though.

When are you free to meet up? I'm staying in LA for winter break!

Ameena said...

I'm heading out on the 405 N in a bit and I am seriously terrified of how the traffic is going to be. I think I spend more time on that freeway than in my own house.

Reeni said...

That little cheesecake is so cute! And the food looks yummy! The L.A. freeways are quite famous - I hear how awful they are all the time!

Anonymous said...

canada goose coats cheap online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
goose trillium parka jackets womens online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
goose freestyle vest sale online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Goose Chilliwack Bomber online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Mens Citadel Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Expedition Parka sale online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Mens goose snow mantra parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Yorkville Parka sale online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
womens Goose Chilliwack Parka jackets online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
womens Goose Expedition Parka Jackets online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
womens Goose Kensington Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Womens Montebello Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
womens Goose Solaris Parka Jackets online sale Denmark Canada, UK.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin