Search Bread + Butter

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Pomegranate & Cranberry

drinking while working

Just a little itty-bitty posty today. Unbeknownst to me, I received a nice package from the folks at POM Wonderful. It was a case of their new product - POM Cranberry.


I've drank two bottles straight up already. I like the tangy-tart combination of the flavors. Plus the healthy aspects of the natural juices of the pomegranate and cranberry. I'm trying to think of what kind of cocktail or smoothie I can come up with for the rest of the bottles. It actually couldn't have come at a better time as I'm readjusting to some changes in my diet. (ie. getting rid of the summer weight. ugh! So far so good and it's been three weeks.)

The bottle looks the same as the regular POM, but I think the cap would be a different color to differentiate the two. This new flavor should hit store at the end of the month. I've been a fan of POM Wonderful for quite sometime already and from the various products I've had the opportunity to sample, they haven't disappointed me yet.



Disclaimer: I received these products to review for free.

14 comments:

Nisrine said...

I love Pom in all its different flavors, especially clementine or is it mandarin-pomegranate?

Reeni said...

I love pom! This sounds like the perfect combo for fall!

Nutmeg Nanny said...

What a nice little gift to come home too :)

Unknown said...

I feel like i'm the only one whose never tasted this! It sounds fab!
Have a wonderful weekend ahead.
*kisses* HH

lisaiscooking said...

I love the pomegranate, and this mixed juice sounds great too. Should be delicious in cocktails!

Anonymous said...

Love pom and pop cranberry sounds excellent!

theUngourmet said...

I need this new POM! ;)

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction said...

I love POM! They sent me some of that juice, as well... Such a fun surprise! I haven't opened any yet because I haven't come up with the right idea. I'm tempted to just drink it! :)

sophia said...

I do enjoy POM, but not straight up. Always loved them for cooking. Never tried the cranberry flavor one, but I reckon they taste the same puckerish way?

Daily Spud said...

No Pom over here in Ireland so I've never tried it - though I hear nothing but good things about it. Must check it out whenever I'm next in the States!

Heather S-G said...

Ugh, let's not talk about summer weight, okay? LOL!! Can't wait to try out the new POM...I love it ALL!

chow and chatter said...

oh this sounds like a neat combo looking forward to seeing Indian dishes on here one day!!

Annie said...

I love this juice and can't wait to try this new flavor. I hope you will share with us if you come up with some good smoothie or cocktail recipes!

♥peachkins♥ said...

send 1 bottle to me!!!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger