Search Bread + Butter

Friday, September 17, 2010

Production Eats - No. 28

I'm on the track to busy street. As you may have noticed my posts haven't been as regular as they was during the first half of the year. Suffice to say, I've kept myself really busy with various projects these last few months. After my quiet complaining that I haven't been doing much, things have picked up quite well.

Last week, I worked on the show How I Met Your Mother. Though it is a sitcom, sometimes they film portions that aren't taped in front of a live audience. This was one was a pretty long day on the Universal Studios backlot.


Chicken Kabob, Steamed broccoli, butter and sour cream for the baked potato, Some white suce and penne pasta.

It's been a while since I had a baked potato and I took advantage of it while it was presented to me. Fo some odd reason. My appetite wasn't in sync with me on that day, so my urge to eat wasn't 100%. But I did enjoy the meal.



Salad with mushrooms, cheddar cheese, and balsamic vinegar, slice of pineapple, garlic crusted bread. For dessertc Chocolate cookie cake!!!

The dessert was freakin' gooooood!!! It was like a mix of a soft cookie and and cake. I seriously going to try and make this at home.  I have mentioned I looooove chocolate, so this one is right up my alley.

14 comments:

Ameena said...

Hi Jenn - glad things are going good for you work-wise! I used to do the production accounting for HIMYM...it was one of my 5 shows. How cool that you are working on set!

There is nothing like a good oven baked potato. I was just chatting with my mom yesterday about how the microwaved versions just make me cringe!

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

Sounds like you are a "good busy!" :-)

I haven't had a baked potato in a looooong time. Now I want one - with Greek yogurt, salsa, cheese, & green onions... :-)

Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

It's great that you are busy with fun work! The chocolate cookies cake must have been fantastic!

theUngourmet said...

One of these days I'm going to watch some of these shows you've been on! Good lookin' eats! The cookie cake does look yummy!

Unknown said...

Chocolate cookie cake sounds pretty darned awesome. Can't wait to see your version daaaahling.
Have a wonderful weekend.
*kisses* HH

OysterCulture said...

Sounds like heaven, even before you mentioned dessert, you had me at kabob. Wow

lisa is cooking said...

Why do I always forget about baked potatoes? Now, I want one. I especially love them with broccoli!

chow and chatter said...

wow you are busy you need to get your Mummy to cook you something LOL

zerrin said...

I understand how that feeling is. Busy days for me are coming next week with the new school term.
That chocolate dessert sounds definitely intriguing.

Pam said...

It's so cool to hear about all the shows you work on. The cookie/cake sounds awesome.

♥peachkins♥ said...

The kabob looks delicious!

Joie de vivre said...

So glad you've been busy! It's the good kind of busy right? :) Thanks so much for visiting Jenn.

Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

ooh chocolate cookie cake sounds really delicious. YUM!

I love baked potatoes but oddly never think to make them...

Heather S-G said...

I think I could make of meal of the bread alone...YUM! Still jealous of your job. Just sayin' ;)

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger