Search Bread + Butter

Sunday, June 6, 2010

I have returned!!


Hello fellow readers! I hope I still have some readers out there. I'm back from my trip to the Philippines. Two weeks is definitely not enough to do and get things done. But I enjoyed every moment of it. It came to the point where I really didn't want to leave. That's how it always happens when I take a trip there.

But I've got some delicious goodies to share with you. Let me just get myself organized here a bit and do a little catching up. I did eat quite a lot of meals and I've got the pounds to prove it. hahaha... Anyway...Stick around. My Philippine foodventures will be coming up shortly.

18 comments:

tinyskillet said...

Yay! Welcome back! Can't wait to see what you brought back!

vanillasugarblog said...

see now that's what we like to hear...you ate a lot. being a foodie that is good news

Unknown said...

Welcome home daaaaahling! You have been missed.
*kisses* HH

Nisrine@Dinners and Dreams said...

The Philippines, wow, how exotic!

ValleyWriter said...

Welcome back - can't wait to hear more about your trip!

Ambika said...

Welcome back!! Will wait for your foodventures!

Phyllis said...

Welcome home Jenn! I love how that bus has a placard at the top that says "Food Trip" - how appropriate! Can't wait to hear about all the weird and wonderful stuff you ate :)

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

Welcome back! Can't wait to read all about your trip!

OysterCulture said...

So glad it sounds like you had a grand trip and I look forward to hearing all the details!

Heather S-G said...

Yay...welcome home!! Gorgeous pic...and I totally want to go for a ride on that bus ;)

Lana @ Never Enough Thyme said...

Glad you're back safe and sound! And I can't wait to hear all about the adventure and the food!

Dewi said...

Hey .... welcomeback jenn. I assume you still having jet lag?

Tangled Noodle said...

Welcome home! I look forward to reading about all of your adventures, food and otherwise. I'm also on the road with the hubs right now, so please take your time so that I can keep up with all the great upcoming posts!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Looking forward to hearing all about your trip!

Sippity Sup said...

Welcome back The blogosphere hasn't been the same with out you. GREG

zerrin said...

Welcome back! And looking forward to reading your adventures.

chow and chatter said...

looking forward to it

Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

ooh I can't wait to read all about it!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger