Search Bread + Butter

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Production Eats No.33

Short PE post today. Once again I worked the show No Ordinary Family. This wasn't a super long day. The usual 6am call time. But for some reason my energy was just lagging. I did have a nice omelette for breakfast and coffee, so that game me a good boost of energy. It was a pretty chill day in Santa Anita, CA, which is about 30 minutes from LA. They have the famed race track where portions of the film Seabiscuit was filmed. There's also a nice mall there.


Top clockwise: grille salmon, a slice of tri-tip with mushroom gravy sauce, a slice of french bread, roasted potatoes, broccoli, and a scoop of fried rice.

I didn't really eat the tri-tip as much. It was good and tender. I did take a small bite, but I was more in it for the mushroom gravy that I scooped up with the bread and potatoes. Mmm...mushroom gravy.



Some spinach greens with a couple grape tomatoes, croutons and a little blue cheese dressing. and a little crab salad. Yum yum!!

I like crab. I've been craving crab lately and this helped with that craving. For the spinach salad, I thought it was ranch dressing. Sometimes they never label them, so I'm left to guess which is which. And certain dressing do look alike.  Have I mentioned that I'm not really a fan of blue cheese. Granted, I will still eat it, but it's just not my favorite cheese.



An oatmeal raisin cookie and some fruit cocktail. :) 
There was cake, but I was content with a cookie and some fruit. 

8 comments:

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

I love seeing your production eats and reading about your work! :-)

The mushroom gravy sounds good! I often eat the gravy but not the meat...

Nutmeg Nanny said...

Man that mushroom gravy sounds tasty! I think it's weird they don't label the salad dressings...who does that?

Unknown said...

I really love crab too, its got a lovely sweetness to it, and i love everything sweet (unfortunately LOL).
*kisses* HH

Unknown said...

You have been a busy girl lately - oh well, I'm sure your tummy & your wallet aren't complaining! ;-D Love hearing about your Hollywood adventures!

zerrin said...

Your lunch sounds so filling! We don't have rice with fish, but sounds good with salmon. And yes, that mushroom gravy sauce sounds so appealing!

Anonymous said...

I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

God Bless You :-)

~Ron

Christo Gonzales said...

I need production eats......

Pam said...

Mushroom gravy - mmmmmm. I've been eating crab lately too... it's the best.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger