Search Bread + Butter

Friday, October 29, 2010

500 and so on...

Post #500!!!! Woohoo.........

When I saw the post counter on my blogger dashboard, I marveled at the thought that I've made it thus far. Though, I don't really have a recipe to share today. But I do have a stack of hand written recipes that I'm anxious to try out and share with you all. Aside from the fact that two major holidays are fast approaching. Thanksgiving and Christmas. This week in cooking has been a little on the down side. I blame it on work and the lovely fall weather this week.

Anyway...Halloween is upon us in just a couple of days. I've been stuffing my face with chocolates primarily those snack-sized Kit Kat Bars. Dangerous for me to be within feet of them. I'm usually a snickers girl, but something about those chocolate covered wafers were just calling my name and I've been having that theme song in head for some time.  I swear by the time Halloween arrives, there won't be anymore chocolate to give out at the pace I'm shoving them into my mouth. Hahaha... Here's a classic Kit Kat commercial for your enjoyment.


I've been spending a lot of this week working on several projects especially with my writing. I'm feeling good about them. Personal and professional deadlines I've set for myself as well as getting my projects up and running.


Anyway... back to the old grind. Tippy, tap, tippy, tap, tippy, tap...goes the keyboard.

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy 500th Post - and Happy Halloween!

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

Congrats on 500 posts!!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats! That's quite an achievement and you are a great writer! :)

vanillasugarblog said...

500? wow. i need to do more tippity tap on my keyboard. i am not so good at keeping my writing deadlines.

pigpigscorner said...

Congrats!

Ameena said...

I used to be a Snickers girl but then I realized they totally make my face break out! So I haven't touched one in years. Oh how I miss them!

Congrats on your 500 posts and for all of your recent accomplishments. I need to take a lesson and set some deadlines for my own writing!

Nutmeg Nanny said...

Give me a break...I love that classic commercial! Is it sad that I miss the old foil wrapping with the paper around it?

Congrats on making it 500 posts...I'm no where near that!

Reeni said...

Congrats on 500! That rocks! I haven't seen that commercial in so long - it's going to be stuck in my head now!

lisaiscooking said...

Congratulations on 500 posts, and here's to the next 500!

Anonymous said...

500 posts! Wow, congrats!

abraham said...

great achievement dear. keep the light shining. rgds susan of www.chackoskitchen.com

OysterCulture said...

500, whoa - I'm still in the 100+ frame, you are someone that sets the bar high. Congrats on a wonderful achievement.

Donna-FFW said...

Raising my glass to you for 500 more!!! Nicely done!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger