Search Bread + Butter

Friday, October 8, 2010

Hyperspeed Cooking

It's a video! No, it's not one of those cooking how-to videos with recipes and procedures.  Not like I have anything against those type of videos, it's just that I'm not any good at them. As mush as I been working in front of the camera, I still prefer very much to be behind it. One of the things I did when I cooked up that fried rice the other day was film myself cooking. I was merely experimenting. That's what you do when you've got yourself some new technology to play with.

The raw footage was about 22-minutes that I condensed and sped up to result in over a minute. Funny thing is that it makes me looks like I know what I'm doing in the kitchen -- when half the time I don't. Haha... If you pay close attention a lot my body movement goes along with the beat of the music. That was totally coincidental.

Who knows...maybe this is the start of a new series here on B + B. Maybe.

8 comments:

Heather S-G said...

LOVE IT! Yeah, a few times when you were chopping, I thought I heard it...but that was just the music maybe? Very fun :D

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

I LOVE the video! I'd love to see more!!!!

tavolini said...

Jenn! That is so cool--I really dug that video :D

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction said...

I absolutely LOVE that!! So much fun :)

Anonymous said...

Very cool - loved the video!

Unknown said...

Great video! I agree with girlichef - there was some clicking/clinking in the music that coincided when you were chopping that sounded really cool.

Lauren said...

super fun!! Also, I LOVE those little pull out cutting boards that you have - what a great space saver!

theUngourmet said...

How fun! I'd love to watch more of these! :D

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger