Search Bread + Butter

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome to Bread + Butter!!!



This blog is all about food and drink alike. The creation and consumption of it.

I've always had a passion for it. I'm really handy in the kitchen. Sometimes I wonder if I should have studied to become a chef instead of a filmmaker. That's the other thing I'm passionate about in my life. But we're here to talk about, what else...food.

Here I'll be posting as much as I can, when I can. Recipes, pictures, food experiences, places to eat, etc, etc, etc. I'll even take contributions and suggestions. I'll try anything and almost everything.

So, why bread plus butter? It's usually the first item they bring out at restaurants. The pre-appetizer in some form or other. It's tasty with a combination of things. Quite frankly, I just like the sound of it. Plus, I love my bread and butter.

Food is the thing that nourishes us and keeps us going. It can be fun and enjoyable as well. This is basically my adventures in the culinary world.

Thanks for stopping by.

Bon Appetite!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck with your new website. I'll be stopping more often!

Thanks for sharing,

Eric

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger