Search Bread + Butter

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Kreativ Blogger

Really? Am I a Kreativ Blogger? I never really thought of it as anything else, but a way for me to share my cooking and baking experiments with you, the reader, a la Dr. Frankenstein mode. Me in my little laboratory (the kitchen) and proclaiming "IT'S ALIVE!!!!!" This blog has definitely come a long way since it's birth in March. Though, I've been blogging for a few years with The Misadvenutres of Little J. I'm wondering where this melancholic mood of mine came from. Now I know. I think it a bad idea be listening to Radiohead while trying to write a food post because now it's putting me in a very nostalgic frame of mind. Wait...okay, now it's Poker Face by Lady Gaga. Very catchy. Nice beat. Good for working out. (singing: *Po-Po-Po-Poker Face, Po-Po-Poker Face. Mum mum mum mah*) Much better.

Early this week, Kamran from The Sophisticated Gourmet passed along this award to me. Thanks, Kamran! Folks, here's a young bright fellow, who's new to the food blogging world, yet he's already made some fantastic meals right off from the start. I can see him going far with it. He's definitely got a fan right here. Keep it up! You must check out his blog. Go after reading this!!!! I'm serious. ;-)



Of course, some awards have RULES to abide by. What was that saying? Rules are meant to be broken. Well, in this case, I'll just stick with them. Besides, they aren't that hard. The rules are as follows:

1. Thank the person who has given you the award
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog
3. Link to the person who has nominated you for the award
4. Name 7 things about yourself that people might find interesting
5. Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate
7. Leave a comment on which of the blogs to let them know they have been nominated.


I've posted 7, no wait 14 things about myself already here and here. Just my those 14 things alone you can practically know who I am.

Now the 7 recipients for this award. I've love to give this to everyone, but rules are rules and only choosing a few makes it a tougher decision. But I love all those who come and visit my blog every day. Makes doing this a lot more fun. Don't be a stranger and say "Hi". I'm pint-sized and wouldn't hurt a fly, so I won't bite.

In no particular order:

Kim from The Ungourmet
Miranda from My Food and Life Encounters
Finsmom from Latest Addictions
Heavenly Housewife from Donuts to Delirium: My Life as a Housewife
Dara from Cookin' Canuck
Zerrin from Give Recipe
Mel from Bouchon for Two

So, that's the seven. Finally, here's a little preview of what you'll be seeing the next two day. It's a 2-parter. Ooooooo... Does this whet your appetite or what???????

Teaser #1


Teaser #2

26 comments:

♥peachkins♥ said...

Congratulations on your award! you totally deserve it,those pizzas looks awesome!

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

Congrats on getting the award! Your blog is awesome; you so deserve it! :)

Dewi said...

I am not surprise Jenn! Look at all of the creative dishes you made. You totally deserve the award. Congratulation dear and have a wonderful week end,
elra

Mary Bergfeld said...

Congratulations on your award, Jenn. It's well deserved.

Hari Chandana P said...

Congrats on your award!!

Heather S-G said...

mmmm...appetite whetted!! Congrats on your award ;)

Pooja said...

Congrats on the award! You truly deserve it! The mini pizzas look tempting!

Bob said...

Congratz on your award. :)

theUngourmet said...

I think you are a very Kreativ Blogger!

Thanks for thinking of me!

Those pizzas are lookin' mighty good. Can't wait!

OysterCulture said...

congrats on the well deserved award - you certainly are kreativ!

Unknown said...

OOOOOh, thank u daahling! I am honored :). Looking forward to some of that delicious pizza!

Marta said...

Well deserved award! Congrats!
Thanks for the teaser, can't wait for what's to come!

Debbie said...

Congrats on your award. You deserve it. Love the upcoming pizza's!

teresa said...

Congrats on your award. I consider you very creative!

Oh, teaser indeed, these look mouthwatering!

Sippity Sup said...

You defanately are a Kreative Blogger. But I'd use a C to spell it, I might even use a C to spell his name! Anyway, if Kamran thinks you are creative then I like him already. I hate to leave so quickly but you know I can't eat pizza right now. Heck I can't even look at pizza in my condition (and no I do not mean pregnant). GREG

Cookin' Canuck said...

Congratulations on the award, Jenn. And thank you so much for passing it on to me! I truly appreciate it. I will get working on my assignment this weekend.

kamran siddiqi said...

Jenn, congrats! You totally deserved it and thank you so much for mentioning me! I am honored!

Happy eating!

- Kamran

Miranda said...

You rock....As always...
Congrats on the award and thanks for passing it on to me....Thank you

Denise said...

Congrats on the award. They are such fun. Cant wait to see the pizzas.

chow and chatter said...

congrats on your award you deserve it Jenn

Nutmeg Nanny said...

Congratulations on your award and that teaser is making me hungry:)

Parita said...

Congratulations on the award, you totally deserve it and i wish u many more! oh those are some lips smacking pizzas!

nora@ffr said...

conrats on ye award!! ye rili deserve. love ye blog very much. specially the yummy foods :) m sure gonna try this pizza soon

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award!

Phyllis said...

Congrats on your award, Jenn! You are totally 'kreativ' with the way you turn leftovers into gourmet meals :)

Reeni said...

Congrats on your well-deserved award!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger