Search Bread + Butter

Saturday, February 13, 2010

Production Eats - No. 17

This week I worked the show CSI:NY. Since I can't be in NY right now, why not pretend to be in the city, right? Got to work a couple scenes with Gary Sinise. A little random side note: Donny Osmond walking past me on the CBS Studios Lot. I was tempted to ask him to sing a bit of Puppy Love. Anyway...
 
From top clockwise: Grilled herbed chicken, A small piece of tri-tip, steamed veggies, pasta in red sauce with melted mozzarella.

I enjoyed the chicken and the tri-tip. Chicken was a little dry, but that was a bit expected as I was near the end of the line. There was also salmon, which was completely gone by the time it was my turn. Darn!! I wanted the salmon!! Next time I'm running for the front. hehehe...

Of course the usual mix-it-youself salad with fresh mushroom shredded parmesan and balsamic dressing. Accompanied by a couple fresh pineapple slices and for dessert a toffee chocolate chip cookie.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome, what a great show to be part of :). HOpe you had a happy valentine's day.
*kisses* HH

Miranda said...

Can I just say, your job sounds awesome!?!?!
The food looks great.....
What more could you ask for?!

Bob said...

Man, I don't eat that well at home.

dining table said...

Awesome! The food looks great! I could not ask for more!

Debbie said...

I can pass on Donny Osmond....Gary Sinise is a cutie! Do you know you have a GREAT job....!

zerrin said...

It sounds great to have such healthy dishes at work. I can't always find such scrumptious looking food at lunch breaks.

Nutmeg Nanny said...

Mmmm looking at all that food is making me really hungry!

theUngourmet said...

Puppy Love! What a classic! :D I used to wear purple socks because Donnie wore purple socks! Wasn't I the coolest?!

Good eats!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger