Search Bread + Butter

Friday, February 19, 2010

Stir It 28


This Sunday Feb 21,  I'll be participating in a fundraising event for Haiti. The event doesn't just take place in Los Angles, but in New York and Altanta as well. Stir It 28  was created by The Duo Dishes, Coco Cooks, and Flanboyant Eats. I'm really honored and excited to be a part of this event. Tickets are $30 presale and $35 at the door. All proceeds will go to charity. For those in the LA area, who have nothing to do on Sunday, why not come for a good cause, meet some cool people and, of course, taste some delicious food made myself and some other fabulous food bloggers. The location is at an awesome local in Hollywood, too. Can't beat that right!! Hope to see some of you there!!

To find out how to purchase tickets, click here and to find out more about the event, visit the Facebook page

6 comments:

sophia said...

Ah, I got the email from them....but unfortunately I won't be participating, because I don't have a ride, nor the money...I feel so badly, but I hope you enjoy, and can't wait to hear about its success!

Bob said...

If I didn't live on the east coast I would definitely be there.

vanillasugarblog said...

all my fav foodie friends are going :-(
have fun will ya? i'm so jealous.

lisaiscooking said...

Very cool! Have a great night!

Joie de vivre said...

That sounds like so much fun and for such a great cause.

Ravenous Couple said...

it was fun meeting you tonight...your apps were great!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger