Yep. I'm another year older today. Sixteen years old to be exact. Give or take ten years. How do I feel on this day? Not sure. But it's nice to have it on a holiday. President's Day. So today I'm taking the day off. What shall I do on this day? To be honest, I haven't really planned anything in terms of celebrating. It's always been a "go with the flow" and see what happens or just go out to dinner and maybe splurge a little. Most likely it's the dinner option. Last year I was able to get a nice big prime rib dinner at Lawry's in Beverly Hills. That's because someone had given me a gift card. SO no big splurge this year. But I'm happy with just a simple meal. Heck, I'm even happy with just a cupcake and a little teeny candle.
What will I eat? What will I do? You'll just have to wait.
Also, I'd like to thank Nutmeg Nanny for passing along this lovely award to me a few days ago. If you you don't know of her blog yet, now you do. Check it would because she's got some great recipes. As for the award there are some instructions that came with it.
Instructions for the award:1. Thank the person who gave you the award
2. Paste the award on your blog
3. Link the person who nominated you for the award
4. Tell 7 interesting things about yourself
5. Nominate 7 bloggers or less
6. Post links to the 7 blogs you nominated
So let's see...seven things that I haven't mentioned yet here and here. In no particular order:
1. I do some work as a background actor on film and television. You can see some of the screen grabs on some of the shows I've been on here. This is where my production eats series comes from.
2. I have a fear of clowns. They still scare the crap out of me after all these years.
3. I have a passion for photography. I like to take pictures of even the most mundane things that inspire me.
4. Two things I need to have with me at all times: My small black notebook and my favorite pen.
5. I keep a small snack box next to my desk filled with little goodies. (Shhh...don't tell ;-D)
6. Laughing. I tend to look serious or contemplative a lot of the time, but in reality, I really love to laugh.
7. I'm really easy-going. It takes a lot to get me angry and it doesn't happen too often. I may look small, but I can be feisty!
As for Number 5 and 6 in the instructions. I'll just pass it on to all you loyal readers. It's always hard to pick just a few. And I'm in such a giving mood that I'll share it with all of you.
So for now I'll be like Dopey and get ready to chomp down on a slice of cake!!