Search Bread + Butter

Loading...

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Production Eats - No. 14

This week I worked on Lie to Me again. It's basically a continuation from the week before. This time we shot at the Fox Studios lot, so I ventured into the nearby commissary rather than the cafe I had gone to the last time I was there. There were a few good choices like a beef stew that looked tempting and a chicken quesdadilla. But I decided to venture into the sandwich department.



Caprese sandwich. Or as they put it on the little menu board for the "sandwich special of the day": Mozarella, tomato, basil on foccacia. Served with a side of steak fries. Or their slaw or bag of chips. As you can see, I went for the steak fries that I dipped in some ranch dressing and ketchup. Look at the huge chunks of fresh mozzarella. Just the way I like them.

9 comments:

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

A caprese sandwich sounds perfect! And I love french fries dipped in ranch dressing! :)

teresa said...

i LOVE the look of that sandwich, delicious!

♥peachkins♥ said...

I usually get this sandwich from Kenny Roger's Roaster here in manila...

Cinnamon-Girl♥ said...

That looks absolutely delicious on focaccia bread! And french fries and ranch yummm!

Diana H said...

I hope those were fresh tomatoes. It's winter here and nary a fresh full of flavor tomato to be found. I love caprese.

theUngourmet said...

Caprese salad is my absolute favorite so I know I'd love this sandwich! :)

Heavenly Housewife said...

What a lovely big fat sandwich, looks so good :)
HOpe you had a great weekend.
*kisses* HH

Bob said...

Holy crap, look at that cheese! I need to make one of those.

Anonymous said...

canada goose coats sale online Denmark Canada, UK,
goose trillium parka jackets womens online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
goose freestyle vest sale online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Goose Chilliwack Bomber online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Mens Citadel coats online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Expedition Parka sale online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
canada goose snow mantra parka Jackets online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Yorkville Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Womens Chilliwack Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Womens Expedition Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
Canada Goose Womens Kensington Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
womens Goose Montebello Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK,
womens Goose Solaris Parka online sale Denmark Canada, UK.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin