Search Bread + Butter

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Production Eats - No. 20

This week's production eats comes from a relatively super small production. How small? Try a cast and crew you can count on one hand. Yup, that small and low key. The day went very well. It's physically tiring, but I love working on set.

Corner Bakery it's a restaurant/cafe that serves up delicious sandwiches, soups, salads, pastries, and sweets. My friend had decided to order from their catering menu. "The Corner Classic" This included their sandwich basket which has a selection of Bavarian Ham, Chicken Pesto, D.C. Chicken Salad,  Tomato Mozzarella, Turkey Frisco, and Turkey Swiss. It also included two sides of salad and fresh fruit.

I took one of the tomato, basil and mozarella sandwiches and had one of the ham and cheese as a post shoot snack. You can't really see the inside of the sandwich from the photo above, but it was fresh and tasty and so good. I've always liked the food at Corner Bakery. If you've going to order from their regular menu try. the Chicken Pomodori on sourdough panini. Really good.

Oh, I must not forget...

Dessert! The sweets basket. This also comes with the "Corner Classic" Oh look at those cookies! Oatmeal raisin, chocolate chip, mini m&m's. Brownies, raspberry bars, maple pecan bars and Chocolate, banana and seasonal bite-sized bundt cakes.

I love their raspberry bars and the cookies. It's tempting not to stand next to it and munch off it for the rest of the day.

11 comments:

Debbie said...

All the food looks so good but I will always head straight for the cookies!

Anonymous said...

The sandwiches and the cookies sound yummy!

theUngourmet said...

That panini looks awesome! Great Eats!

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

I haven't had a basil/tomato/mozzarella sandwich in a long time! I'm making one this week! :)

CDC said...

All sounds great! I'll take the entire dessert basket please:)

♥peachkins♥ said...

That dessert basket is calling my name!


blowing peachkisses
The Peach Kitchen
peach and things

sophia said...

I rarely feel the munchies with desserts...but the sandwich looks great!
I'll bet if those were left in front of models, they would be pretty much untouched!

Anonymous said...

I would like a raspberry bar!

Phyllis said...

Maple pecan bars? YUM!

www.muebles-en-majadahonda.com said...

I believe everybody should browse on it.

tablet pc android said...

In my view everybody must go through it.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger