Search Bread + Butter

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter!!



I hope you all have/had a lovely and fun day with family and loved ones. Today, I'll be having these...


It's a peeps party!!! It's not Easter for me until I have some peeps. Purple, pink, orange, and we can't forget the original yellow. Though, the store I got these from ran out the birdie kind. It's alright. Can one overdose on peeps? As long as I have my marshmallow treat, I'm good.

Peep s'mores anyone? I have the graham crackers and we can't forget...


I tweeted this pic shortly after purchasing it yesterday. Excited? Why, yes I am! I'm a dark chocolate kind of girl. Did you know it's healthy for the heart? So eat up and merry!

Happy Easter Everyone!!!!

10 comments:

Tangled Noodle said...

Happy Easter! Today, we're going with Pinoy pork barbecue skewers - the sun's shining too brightly not to grill outdoors. If I'm motivated, I'm also going to bake . . . something. 8-D

chow and chatter said...

oh i need to try one!
Happy Easter lol Rebecca

Unknown said...

Happy Easter Jenn...have fun with the peeps!

Sook said...

Happy Easter to you!

teresa said...

peeps s'mores? fantastic idea! happy easter!

Ameena said...

I am a dark chocolate kind of girl too. Have I mentioned my love for Trader Joe's Pound Plus? I can't remember but it is worth repeating. You will love it Jenn, definitely check it out!

Reeni said...

Happy Easter Jenn!

CDC said...

Happy Easter to you and your family! I could never get into peeps...

Parita said...

Happy Easter Jenn! Oh i love dark chocolate, now I am craving for some!

Phyllis said...

So late on this but happy belated Easter, Jenn! So are you going to let any of the peeps go stale? Apparently it's a popular way to eat them!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger