Search Bread + Butter

Sunday, March 21, 2010

Father's Nature Lavash Wraps

Father's Nature Lavash Wraps is like this little hole in a wall place in Old Town Pasadena. It's not directly located on the historical Colorado Blvd (Route 66). But it is close. It's sandwiched between Diesel and Forever 21 on De Lacey Ave.

I've been here many times before. Especially when I was going to college nearby. I was actually there 2-weeks prior to this meal, but I thought I had forgotten to bring my camera so that I can show you the delicious wrap I had gotten, only to find that I actually did have it in my purse the whole time.


They serve Greek and Mediterranean style wraps. Awesome place for vegetarians. I order their delicious falafel wrap. Inside is lettuce, tomato, parsley and pickled turnips and a good helping of falafel in almost every bite and is served up with their own tahini sauce. Other items on the menu include an eggplant wrap, their well-known Father Nature wrap that has broiled chicken. They have a nice selection of choices for a decent price.

14 comments:

Andrea@WellnessNotes said...

Looks awesome! I'll have to get a falafel wrap again... We used to go to a nearby place but haven't in a long time...

Happy Sunday!

♥peachkins♥ said...

I wish I could try those!

Unknown said...

This is so up my alley. I love this stuff. Wish I was eating some right now.
*kisses* HH

Tangled Noodle said...

I want that falafel wrap. At least after eating there, I'd feel good about trying on some stuff at Diesel or Forever 21!

Ameena said...

I love falafel! One of the best ones I've ever had was in Amsterdam, how random is that?

It was so nice to meet you yesterday Jenn! I had a great time learning more about you and can't wait to read more of your blog.

Have a great Sunday!

vanillasugarblog said...

pickled turnips? wow. would love a sample of that one.

Amanda (Two Boos Who Eat) said...

I'm crazy about falafel. Honestly it's one of my favorite foods. I'll need to check this wrap place out! :)

teresa said...

sounds absolutely delish! hope you've had a great weekend!

Miranda said...

I love this wrap! Mediteranian (sp?) is one of my favorite types of food, but I am so afraid to give it a try!

chow and chatter said...

looks delicious man you have so many good places to eat where you are lol

Sook said...

Those wraps look so delicious. I would like to try it.

Phyllis said...

The pickled turnips are an interesting twist. I bet I'd love it!

Ravenous Couple said...

lavash--our new favorite flat bread!

Jen @ My Kitchen Addiction said...

Yum... Looks like a fun place! I would love a falafel wrap right now!

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
Powered By Blogger